Monday, February 4, 2013

Nombor Empat Puluh Tiga : Bangkok [Finale]

*pardon my English. I am trying to improve myself here.

..from Bangkok [P3]

It's 2nd last day before we left Bangkok. There was nothing much left on our itinerary, so it was pretty much a lazy day for us in Bangkok. Hehe.

We woke up and decided to go to the post office to send postcards as souvenirs to some friends, and also for ourselves. I found it quite interesting to receive a postcard as souvenir, might consider it as a hobby, perhaps?

After asking around, the nearest post office is at Queen Sirikit International Convention Center. So, off we go! 





Khairi was trying hard to write greetings in Thai :P

"Mama & Baba, Ala dah sampai Bangkok!"

Add caption

Our next mission was going to Hard Rock Cafe Bangkok! Nahh, I am not a big fan of Hard Rock. Went there for the sake of buying things for Khairi's friend.

It was located at Siam Square and reachable by BTS Siam station (exit 2).




Lunch time and decided to go to Terminal 21 for our last lunch in Bangkok since there was nothing interesting in MBK.

Pier 21, 5th floor @ Terminal 21
For last minute shopping, let's go to Patpong night market again HAHA! Bought few last minute souvenirs and headed back to the hostel to do the packing since we were leaving the next day.

But actually, we can't wait to have our lepak session with other travelers at the terrace. Hihi.

When we reached the hostel, while I sat down to have my drink, suddenly Adila said "wehh mamat tu macam Thor lah, sebijik!" I turned around and scanning the subject. Lol. SUMPAH SEBIJIK MACAM CHRIS HEMSWORTH WOI! The figure, the voice and the accent. Ouchh! Then we headed up to pack our stuff.

Later that night, the lepak session! It was full house, yo! :D

Miki from Japan and later joined by Patricia (Germany). Both of them are solo travellers. Mad respect!

 Later, the Thor guy and his friends joined us! Oh man, what a night! Had a good chat with him and his name is Chris! What a coincidence!

Crowd!

Someone looks damn excited sitting beside a cute guy from England named Martin


Martin and the Thor guy, Chris! (psst, he's teaching archery! noms!)

Jin (Korea), Martin (England), Khairi/Patrick (Puchong/Ganu) 

"You owe me your lifetime saving man!"



 The very last day in Bangkok. Woke up with a mix feeling. Final packing and quickly went downstairs for breakfast at the terrace. Maggi kari dgn serunding daging. The best breakfast!


The terrace. Missing this place, a lot! 
We were waiting for Khairi to wake up and decided to watch a movie while lazying around. There were lots of movie selection. We picked Due Date just because of RDJ.


Due Date


The lobby from the common area

 So, it's time to say good bye to the such a homey hostel. Thank you De Talak for being such a great place to stay! Highly recommended if you're going to Bangkok! Such a nice place with great hospitality and friendly owner, thumbs up!

with the Koreans (unknown, Jin & oppa Paul)
On our way to the airport, we met Miki who was going to Yangon. Reached airport and had our lunch there. Miki's flight was at 430 while ours at 530. When Miki left, we just sat down and lepak a while before heading to the gate. It was so relaxing before the incident.

While heading to the gate, I had such a horrible stomachache! Decided to go to the toilet after the immigration but man, it was such a long que there! We split into 3 lanes and I went off first, and told Khairi and Adila to wait for me in front of the 1st toilet we found after the immigration. Quickly run with the backpack and my flight was boarding at that time. No time left but I just had to go to the toilet. 

2mins and I was already outside waiting for Khairi & Adila. There were no sign of them and I think I should probably go to the gate. It was the 1st gate from the immigration, 600m wehhh! I ran 600m with my heavy backpack to the gate and I was thinking "die la if stuck here, no money left weh!" even I knew that my parents will be here if anything happen :p






Damn jauh la the gate, i tell you! Macam orang gila berlari sambil cari gate and Suvarnabhum airport is damn big! Reached the gate but both Khairi and Adila were not there yet! I even tried go out and search for them but was stopped by a flight attendant. He said it was still early, no need to worry. I just sat down and waiting for them. And finally, they managed to board the flight. Phewww~

While waiting the flight to take off, I went to the toilet to finish the "unsettled business" and only for few seconds of peace, someone knocking the toilet door and asked me to go back to my seat. And... it was the same FA! Damn it! So malu oledi. Hishh

It was soooooo tiring and I dozzed off even before the flight took off. Zzzz




Stress pikior esok keje HAHA (she's sleeping, actually!)

When the sun sets..


Touched down at LCCT around 830pm and mentally prepared to go back to work tomorrow morning.

It was such an amazing trip and I knew that Thailand is an amazing place to be! I promised myself that I will come back again because 1 week is not enough to explore the beauty of Thailand.

Thank you Khairi and Adila for keeping me sane through out the trip.

(habis jugak, finally!)

No comments: