Monday, January 2, 2012

Nombor Empat

Farewell, 2011 and welcome, 2012.

2011 -

There were good and bad things happened to me throughout the year. Nothing much to be proud of nor to be saddened. I met so many amazing people, some stays, few were leaving and cherished every single moment with my small circle of friends.

I learned a lot or lets say I am stuffed with new things/knowledge throughout this year. Still, nothing much to be proud of.

I had a major heartbreak during the 2nd quarter of the year, still surviving until now (alhamdulillah). But the toughest one was in the last chapter of the year. I thanked Him for giving me strengths to get through these kind of things and for lending me few great people to help me survived.

I started my 1st job exactly 3 days after my final paper. But i decided to leave. And until now i know that i have done the right thing right.

I also went through major depression, alhamdulillah I survived until now.

Finally graduated in bachelor degree after 3 years and been offered to do master in coursework. But i think i should pass the chance to someone else that deserve it better than me, for now.

And i had the best present ever in my life, my niece Aisy Batrisyia was born on 25th Sept 2011.
It is a real love.

Thank you, 2011 for all the bitter and sweet things.

No comments: